DENGUE- Prevention and Control measures: It’s monsoon season, and the risk of getting mosquitoes bitten is more. So in this article, we bring to you Dengue prevention and control measures to avoid dengue fever.
The risk of getting dengue fever induced from mosquito bite infection and diseases.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DENGUE IN MONSOON:
Dengue prevention and control measures for you,
1. Don’t store water in pots and buckets, turn empty pots and buckets upside down. If not possible to emptying it, cover it properly.
2. Apply mosquito repellent creams and lotions on your body to avoid mosquito bites.
3. Block unnecessary openings and holes in your windows and doors.
HOW TO KEEP ENVIRONMENT CLEAN IN MONSOON:
1. Always use mosquito nets while sleeping to enclose the area of mosquito entry.
2. Keep your dustbins dry, and well covered to stay safe from mosquitoes.
3 .Always use fresh water in your cooler and dried it when not in use.
HOME REMEDIES TO AVOID DENGUE:
1. Use papaya leaves- to stay controlled with blood platelets, because dengue directly drops down the platelets and induced to internal and external bleeding.
2. Use Neem leaves- its leaf is a natural product to reduce dengue fever. Because neem leaf inhibiting the dengue virus type-2.
3. A natural way to keep mosquito away is Tulsi plant -it avoids mosquito breeding, so grow those plants near windows and doors.
4. By lighting camphor in your rooms, we can naturally protect ourself from dengue.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
1. Use Environment or Protection Agency (EPA) – registered insect repellent.
2. Try to wear full sleeved clothes to cover yourself from mosquito bitten.
3. Don’t allow mosquito breeding inside homes.
4. Don’t carry extra filled fluid vessels in the kitchen or inside rooms.
So guys, please stay safe and enjoy the monsoon with natural and healthy foods, and avoid mosquitoes breeding inside homes and environment. If you like this information, then like, share and comment. Stay tune
Read in hindi
Hello I am Amrita, a good researcher on health, fitness , home remedies and wellness, so I want to share my views to you.
Leave a comment